WHAT ARE THEY?
Porcelain veneers are very thin shells of ceramics that bond directly to the front/top of your teeth. Porcelain veneers have become extremely popular being they are so simple to do. If teeth are stained, shaped poorly, misaligned or have gaps, then you might be a perfect candidate for veneers. We can help you love your smile again!
WHAT CAN THEY HELP:
- Unwanted gaps
- Broken or chipped tooth
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Odd shaped teeth
- Other imperfections that are aesthetic
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Virtually undetectable
- Stain resistant
- Can last over a decade
- Visit #1 - Treatment planning: DHC reviews the procedure and plans your new smile
- Visit #2 – Preparation: Teeth are buffed, and molds are created.
- Visit #3 – Bonding: Test fit to check color/fit, then bonded permanently
- Aftercare review & Maintenance of veneers
- Possible mouthguard for sleeping
If you want to improve the look of your smile, please contact DHC today to discuss whether porcelain veneers are right for you!