LIFETIME OF BEAUTIFUL SMILES
At DHC, we offer many solutions to ensure we restore your smile to its full potential! The strength and durability of our work is important, and therefore we use the latest technology to mimic the appearance of natural teeth. There are many traditional methods of restorative options, such as gold, porcelain, and composites. These are still very much useful in certain situations but at DHC, our ceramic and plastic compounds, known as composite resins, are used to ensure a natural finish to your teeth.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Tooth colored fillings (mercury-free)
- Crowns and bridges
- Implant placement and implant crowns
- Surgical and non-surgical periodontal treatment
- Root canals
- Extractions (simple, surgical, and impacted wisdom teeth)
- Conscious sedation dentistry
- Partials and dentures
- Invisalign and traditional braces
- Sleep apnea treatment (alternative to CPAP)
- TMD treatment
WHAT’S RIGHT FOR ME?
Several factors influence the performance, durability, longevity, and expense of dental restorations, including:
- The components used in the restoration material
- The amount of tooth structure remaining
- The chewing load that the tooth will have to bear
- The length and number of visits needed to prepare and adjust the restored tooth
Before your treatment begins, your doctor will discuss all your options with you and help you choose the best treatment option for your case.
We offer FREE CONSULTATIONS so that you feel comfortable and confident with your treatment. Call our office today to schedule your free consultation (715) 832-3100.