At DHC, we understand the importance of undetectable dental work. We want to make sure that your teeth are healthy, but also that you can maintain a fantastic smile after the work is done! When tooth damage is extreme, we use Cerec® Dental Crowns to offer a long-lasting dental solution that looks like nothing was done!
BENEFITS OF A DENTAL CROWN?
- Looks natural
- Replaces missing teeth
- Supports Broken or misshapen teeth
- Improves bite/chewing
- Protects after a root canal filling
ABOUT CEREC® DENTAL CROWNS
Cerec® is also known as ceramic reconstruction. Cerec® is a widely used method since 1987 to replace fillings, restore a tooth that is decayed, broken, or weakened. We use computer aided technology that allows our team to complete your crown in only 1 visit, which is very efficient for us and is great news for our patients. In the next few years, many old fillings will be updated with Cerec® technology.
WHAT DOES CEREC STAND FOR?
- Chairside: The technology is in the office, used by Dentist while you are in the chair
- Economical: Cost-effective for both Dentist and Patient
- Restorations: Restore your tooth to its natural beauty as well as strengthens
- Esthetic: Tooth colored for a natural looking smile
- Ceramic: High-strength ceramics are used, for a long-lasting solution
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Same day
- Can be used to hide old silver fillings
- Digital Image taken of tooth
- Tooth is prepared for crown: anesthesia, removing of decay
- Dentist uses Cerec® technology to view and create your crown
- Cerec® milling machine completes it in about 20 minutes
- Dentist tests the shape and fit
- Crown is bonded and polished
- You’re on your way!!
CEREC® is a registered trademark of Sirona Dental Systems.
Talk to your DHC staff today if you have an old filling, cracked, weak or painful tooth to see if a Cerec® Dental crown is right for you!