At DHC, we recommend that you receive a dental checkup at least twice a year. These checkups are routine and should be done by patients of all ages. During your checkup, we will check for tooth decay, gum disease and even oral cancer. While the specifics of the visit can vary based on the patient’s needs, age, current situation our goal is always a happy and HEALTHY smile!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Full Examination of teeth and gums
- Inspect Soft Tissue for oral cancer, periodontal diseases, etc.
- Address tooth decay, old or cracked fillings
- Discuss next steps for fillings, crowns other restorative care
- Check for cavities
- Assess permanent teeth
- Overbites & Underbites
- Discuss Orthodontic care
- May recommend sealants or topical fluoride
As you make the commitment to get a dental checkup every six months at DHC, we make the commitment to help you prevent and protect against future problems. In most cases, if treated early most dental problems can be taken care of easily!